Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Greetings Everyone

My name is Liz Lair (Registered as Elizabeth Lair) and I am originally from Naperville, Illinois USA (30 miles west of Chicago, IL). I grew up on a 200 acre forest preserve where my father was a forest ranger. I have worked with adult learners for about 15 years in various workplace environments. The different workplaces have been the U.S. Army (Training NCO); Oregon State Office for Services to Children and Families (Federal Revenue Coordinator); Oregon Youth Authority (Federal Revenue Coordinator and Technical Trainer for the Juvenile Justice Information System) and currently am a technical trainer for the Oregon Health & Science University teaching the desktop business applications. I am alumni of Portland State University with a B.S. in Administration of Justice and completed my graduate work at Oregon State University (Go Beavs!) in Adult Education. I love to travel, have fun, laugh a lot and learn new things.

1 comment:

MrsK said...

Wow, what a wonderful playground you must have had. A young adult author, Jean Craighead George, grew up along the platomic and had the most amazing stories about her upbringing with a naturist. I grew up in Vancouver, WA and it was just like the pictures in the old Dick and Jane readers. Just the Library as my open field.

KIM